For use on pre lightened and naturally blonde hair
Experts in blonding: Jerome Russell B Blonde provides you with a range of salon quality products for flexible blonding at home. All formulations are proffessionally created using the highest quality ingredients that protect and condition during the lightening and and colouring process. The result? Healthy salon quality hair to suit your blonde needs.
- Wash hair thoroughly using a clarifying shampoo.
- Do not use a conditioner.
- Massage toner through towel dried hair evenly from root to tip.
- Pile hair on top of head and cover with a plastic hood.
- Apply heat with a hair dryer for 5 minutes.
- Allow the toner to develop for maximum time of 30 minutes or the time indicated by the strand test. Very dry hair could process in 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear ensuring that the scalp and surrounding skin area is colour free.
A strand test should be carried out prior to use
- Shampoo hair with clarifying shampoo and towel dry. Apply a little toner to a full strand of blonde or pre-lightened hair and wrap in cling film.
- Apply heat for 5 minutes with a hair dryer.
- Allow the toner to process for 10 minutes and wipe with some tissue to check development.
- If the desired colour has not been reached then reapply and check frequently for up to 30 minutes until the colour is as desired.
- Make a note of the total time taken and use it as a guide for full head application.
- If the strand test shows deeper colour on the hair ends, do not apply Jerome Russell Bblonde Colour Toner to this portion of the hair until 10 minutes before the full development time.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-3, Cocamide MEA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triethanolamine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Linalool, HC Red No 3, Disperse Blue 377, Disperse Black 9.
Do not use
- If you are pregnant or on pregnant women.
- If you have a sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp.
- If you have had a previous reaction to a lightening product.
- If your hair has previously been bleached, lightened, spray lightened or coloured using metallic salts based products or Henna.
- On eyelashes, eyebrows or other body hair.
- On children under 16.