A 5 in 1 cleaning formula for metal hair clippers and implements. This spray product is easy to use, economical and has proven results. Clippercide is designed to disinfect and lubricate all models of hair clippers and scissors. You have the reassurance of five features in one great product
1. Disinfects - this is a registered bactericide, fungicide and virucide. Tested to kill HIV-1 and TB
2. Cleans - the spray blows debris (hair, dust) from between the clipper teeth
3. Lubricates blades - a thin film of lubricant reduces friction and helps keep the blades sharp
4. Anti-rust formula - prevents rust and prolongs the life of your clippers
5. Cools - the aerosol spray cools the blades on contact
These features will set a high standard for sanitation in your salon. With Clippercide you can protect your tools and your salon in less than 10 minutes. Directions for use: Turn off clippers and clean clipper blades. Hold can upright. Hold can 15 - 20 cm from clippers. Spray through the clipper teeth and blades. Keep the clippers moist for about 10 minutes by covering the sprayed surfaces. Uncover and allow to air dry. This is simple and easy to implement in any work environment or at home.
This product comes with detailed instructions for cleaning and decontaminating objects soiled with blood/body fluids. As a disinfectant, it kills most things that might go on to cause human infections. This includes: HIV/AIDS, Salmonella, Herpes, Hepatitis, influenza and Staphylococcus.
Used by hairdressers, stylists, animal groomers and veterinarians, Clippercide is the confident choice.
This product is made by Barbicide, part of the BlueCoBrands group. All products are EPA registered hospital grade disinfectants